SU430 Reimbursement Program
- What: Reimbursement Program for Troops who are attend a Virtual Girl Scouts at Home event together
- Why: We want to use Service Unit funds to encourage troops to attend virtual programming together as a troop
- Service Unit 430 Reimbursement Opportunity: $3 per registered girl per event
- Availability: Program available once for each Girl Scout on Mercer Island until August 31, 2021
- Instructions: Troop treasurers or leaders should submit an expense report including the number of girls and receipt for the program attended (event can be more than $3 per girl) and the Treasurer, Susan Griesse, will send your troop a check for $3 per registered girl. You may email or mail your expense report to Susan. Instructions are on the expense report form. Questions? Contact Kathy McDonald at email@example.com.