Gals 'n Pals Event: March 16, 2019
Girl Scout Camp River Ranch
Gals 'n Pals 2019 - GO GREEN
Directions to Camp River Ranch, North Entrance
Simple Map of Camp River Ranch (drawn by a Cadette)
REGISTER & PAY FOR THE EVENT HERE.
What: Gals 'n Pals is a long standing Mercer Island Girl Scout Event. This event is created and put on by Cadettes for Daisies and Brownies and their "Pal"
Who: Open for all Mercer Island Girl Scout Daisies and Brownies and their "Adult Pal" (mom, dad, grandparent, friend, etc.)
When: Saturday, March 16, 2019 from 9:30 am-2:30 pm
Where: Girl Scout Camp River Ranch in Carnation (about 35-45 min drive from MI)
Cost: $30 fee per couple (Girl Scout and her Adult Pal) includes all day programming (crafts, games, songs, take home projects) plus snacks and lunch (taco salad bar!) for two. Plus, all girls will earn a Gals 'n Pals 2019 custom patch!
Registration deadline: March 1, 2019
GO GREEN 2019 Theme and Stations
- Go Green for Girl Scouts
- Go Green for Nature
- Go Green for St. Patrick's Day
- Go Green for Imagination
- 9:30-10:00 am Parking on site & Registration in the Lodge
- 10:00 am: Opening Session
- 2 Morning Sessions (30 min each with 10 min passing time)
- 12:10-1:10 pm: Group Lunch in the Lodge
- 2 Afternoon Sessions (30 min each with 10 min passing time)
- 2:00 pm Closing Ceremony
- 2:30 pm Event Ends